[OMC-Boats] Tilt motor repaired

From: Paul Hamilton <prhamilt@...>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 22:31:32 -0500

I picked up the repaired tilt motor for my 67 sportsman today. The shop
old me the brushes were completely gone so it was amazing it functioned at
all. They made and attached a set of brushes, cleaned up the armature and
it hummed in the bench test. I won't be able to install until next week
though. Traveling to Des Moines to fly back to minneapolis area on a B 24
in combat configuration. If you appreciate the old evinrudes you. would
love the work the collins foundation does to keep the 24, 17,