[OMC-Boats] 1967 Johnson Surfer value

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 19:54:40 -0400

Hi all. I've been on this list for a while, but I don't post much. I've had
a 67 Johnson Surfer for the last few years. It's been stored indoors most
of its life and runs great. I haven't had much time to use it much the last few
seasons. I have someone interested in buying it, and I don't want to rip
them off, but I don't want to sell myself short either. I guess I'm looking
for some guidance on a fair asking price.

It's bone stock, on the stock trailer. Stock Buick 300 V8. Everything works
but the horn.
Some pics:
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/nitsujcbr/good%20ship%20lollypop/IMG_1448.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/nitsujcbr/good%20ship%20lollypop/IMG_1451.jpg