[OMC-Boats] Gas tank question

From: tklauber@...
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 08:08:14 -0500

Am restoring a gas tank to a 69 Sportsman. What is that gray stuff they use to seal the screws to the inspection cover? It looks like JB weld or something. I assume it is a sealer and locks the screw in place. It comes off rather easy after 40 + years. Tom K.
Received on Monday, 20 February 2012

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT