[OMC-Boats] 69 Sportsman Parts List

From: tklauber@...
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 22:49:06 -0500

Anybody out there have a parts list for the 1969 Evinrude Sportsman 155 Boat? I have the parts list for the outdrive. Would be willing to pay money for it. There is a nice anchor light fixture and lens for sale on ebay. It is the one that mounts on the top center of the windshield. I saw a nice Mallory V8 distributor go for cheap. It would have been perfect for the Rogue. Got a spare already. The distributor had 3 bids. There is a very slow increase in interest in the old stuff but it is very slow. I still check ebay every day for cheap parts. I need a life shheeesh! Tom K.