Re: [OMC-Boats] replacement capacity badge

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 09:56:30 -0700

Ok, i'll probably hit up some sign shops and/or engraving shops on
Monday and see who can do what. Anyone know the exact dims of this
plate? The original was around 2.5 x 5 or so, but if I'm going to
all this trouble I might as well get it exact. Also, I never saw
exactly where it was originally attached. I hauled it to the paint
guy right after I bought the boat. My manual may show it, but just
in case - where should it be mounted?