[OMC-Boats] Original Seats - Set of 4

From: Peter Crowl <finboats@...>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:56:56 -0600

Hello,
I'm offering a set of 4 original OMC seats in very good to excellent
condition.
They come with the original blue flotation cushions. There are a few minor
flaws but the vinyl is supple and I believe
they're as good as you'll ever find.
The frames are good but will need new webbing and you'll want to paint them
to suit.
It typically costs $250-350 per seat to have nasty cushions recovered. You
can have this set of original seats for the low end of that - $250 each.
How often does a set like this come around?
http://s488.photobucket.com/albums/rr246/Peter_Crowl/?action=view&current=100_5086.jpg
http://s488.photobucket.com/albums/rr246/Peter_Crowl/?action=view&current=100_5082.jpg

Peter
303 918 9445