Re: [OMC-Boats] oh happy day

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:43:53 -0700

B.C.,

I'm going to try this procedure tomorrow and see if it works. I hope it does. I'm just going to put one of those flourecent curleycue bulbs into my drop light and go from there, I do have two tachs but I did find the little adjustment screw dead center in the back.

As far as meeting up, maybe up at Lake Merwin in Washington, or perhaps downtown on the Willamette? Anywhere works for me, I've never launched on the Willamette though, isnt' there a launch near downtown?

Scott