[OMC-Boats] Re.potwierdzić 96d75e0fc630bd87ff1053c001600ff859f005ed

From: waldemar reszniak <w.reszniak@...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 12:32:20 +0200

Ladies and Gentlemen.

Because to have such a boat in Poland, which served me well for many
years, maybe was the problem with parts. While the construction itself
and its appearance yet fascinate users of other equipment on the
lake. Z. Pleasure can I get some contact to access parts of the
renovation, or purchase a complete engine still healthy.

Cordial greetings from the Polish Mazury lakes

Sincerely,
Waldemar Reszniak