Re: [OMC-Boats] Tell Tale stream

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 14:48:12 -0700

Ron,

As long as water is coming out of the tell-tale stream "pisser" you should be fine, I've done it so many times and not had any issues. You should also notice water coming out of the screen intake (reverse of what would happen in the water) so water is going by the impeller, thus lubricating it.

Scott