[OMC-Boats] 1968 Sortman

From: Doug Wilsman <suv_doug@...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 12:51:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everyone. Just want to say how much I appreciate this forum. I am the new proud owner of a 1968 sportsman, with the v6 engine. It's on the matching factory trailer, and is in awesome condition. it has been setting for a couple of years. My question is, are their any particular things I should look for, on a craft that has been setting awhile, to check, before I run and use this boat. I am currently still cleaning it up, and have located a man in my area that will redo the interior.Are the original seats rebuildable? And is there a source for parts for this boat. Any info you could provide would be greatly appreciated. I plan on restoring the craft to original status, and using it as my family boat.

Thank you.
Doug Wilsman..