[OMC-Boats] Reveler OEM parts

From: Grae halsne <ghalsne@...>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 20:33:36 -0700

Hello, Just wanted to introduce myself and say hi-

I own a 67? Johnson Reveler and am looking for a good source for parts and
some info on the engine- The boat is in great shape and runs very well (
buick 155 hp V6 ) I was told it was a 68, but it seems that the outdrive is
either older, or the boat itself is older than 68 because the outdrive is
the one with the "tall" exhaust housing that doesn't match any of the
diagrams on the Johnson- Evinrude website. So im hoping for some insight on
how to identify the year of production.

Also im looking for some original parts- Specifically i would like to find
the original convertible top. The one shown in my parts manuals come down on
the sides and the back, creating a sort of fabric bulkhead. Mine is just a
white canvas bimini style. Also things like seats, steering wheels ect.

Lastly, the fuel guage on the boat doesnt work, and i have since swapped the
old rusted steel tank for a new plastic one, but the gauge still doesn't
work. At this point im suspecting the wiring or the guage itself. Whats the
easiest way to diagnose? Thanks for any help and feel free to email me
directly to avoid web-congestion.

- Grae