[OMC-Boats] HELP!!!

From: Greg Tabers <gtabers5572@...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 17:23:20 -0700 (PDT)

Just found out that the dirve shaft is eating into a plate of some kind mounted behind it. Where can I get a full detail of the outdrive and possibly part numbers?  Where can I still get parts?  It ate away at the plate enough that the drive wouldn't engage.  I am assuming there was some kind of bushing or bearing there that went first.  I am at fault for not knowing more about these before taking it out.  I was just an anxious boater ready to get in the water.  Anyway, any help would be great.  Lee I know you have some resources.  Any detail drawings on the outdrive?

Thanks for the help,
Greg