[OMC-Boats] Foam insulation

From: Micah Donahue <mdonahue@...>
Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 13:02:04 -0400

Ann --I can't say whether using building insulation foam is a good idea or not. I assume it would work great, but others on the list may know for sure.As for using contractors for the foam though, my family (collectively) has DIY'd at least a dozen of the kits sold at the web sites below. They're fairly easy to use and MUCH cheaper than hiring it done, at least in our research.http://www.tigerfoam.com/www.foamitgreen.com

-Micah
1968 Sportsman 120 repowered to 155