[OMC-Boats] OMC-Boats list status

From: Phil Budne <phil@...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 11:37:53 -0400 (EDT)

I hope the Peter's forum will serve the community well. Peter's
cajoling had me investigating forum software
(www.gull-wing.net/forum), but his energy and enthusiasm far exceed
mine!

I've put this list into "moderated mode" so that I'll have to approve
all messages. I imagine I'll direct most discussion to the forum.

If you have any thoughts about what (if anything) you would like to
see on the list, please let me know (send mail to phil@...).

Perhaps it could carry a daily message reporting new threads on the forum?

If you want to get off the list, send a message to
omc-boats-request@... with subject "unsubscribe". You
should recieve a confirmation message with further instructions.

It's been an honor to assemble and serve this community for over 12
years; the mailing list started in May 1998, the web site some time
around January 1998).

Right now I'm looking at how I can put the complete archives of the
list on the web (with e-mail addresses "sanitized" out), and will
report back when I've figured that out.

Thanks for a great ride!
Phil