Re: [OMC-Boats] Forum

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:07:08 -0700 (PDT)

On the forum, you can subscribe to a particular topic to follow it.  Doing so will send you a notification and I believe the message content each time someone posts a message to that topic.  If you create a posting or reply to a posting there is an option at the bottom of the reply message that allows you to be notified of subsequent postings.

Overall with it's accessible message archives and membership listing and profiles, a forum environment is the best way to go but it won't be a success if only some people participate.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer