[OMC-Boats] Forum

From: archie bellows <archie008@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:20:15 -0400

I've been logged into this website for a few years & have personally enjoyed being a part of it.I have a 1967 Surfer & have had my share of problems with restoreing the boat,This website has helped me tremendosly with the project thanks to all of your coments & the expertise of a few of the guru's on this site! This forum seems like a good idea for the tech part of this site where a person like me could log on & search for the answers to help with my issues.I also like the e-mail part alot. What would it take to have both available? Is that a possibility or is it more complicated than that? What ever happens I will still be logging on because I Love my 67 surfer & this site is a great resource!!!