Re: [OMC-Boats] Petcock Bolt Dimensions and Type?

From: Don Mandelas <dmandelas@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:50:43 -0700

If your talking about the Petcock valve Assembly that is used to drain water out of the engine block.

According to MY 1967 Omc Parts manual for the 120hp

Petcock Vavle Assebly = OMC part 379957

Water Drain Pipe = OMC part 311085

Pipe Connector = OMC part 311086

What this means at your local NAPA store = nothing.

Thats the best I can do for you.

Don.