Re: [OMC-Boats] Petcock Bolt Dimensions and Type?

From: Don Mandelas <dmandelas@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:50:43 -0700

If your talking about the Petcock valve Assembly that is used to drain water out of the engine block.


According to MY 1967 Omc Parts manual for the 120hp

Petcock Vavle Assebly = OMC part 379957

Water Drain Pipe = OMC part 311085

Pipe Connector = OMC part 311086


What this means at your local NAPA store = nothing.


Thats the best I can do for you.



Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 13:02:26 -0700
From: ohnoitsnexi@...
To: omc-boats@...
Subject: [OMC-Boats] Petcock Bolt Dimensions and Type?

Does anyone know the exact specs of the petcock bolt on a 67 Sportsman 120? Apparently the person I bought this boat from didn't take very good care of it so the bolt is almost completely rusted away. I'd rather not put this rusty old bolt back in if I don't have to. Does it matter what type of bolt I use?
Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox.
Received on Wednesday, 7 April 2010

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT