Re: [OMC-Boats] Too Much Traffic

From: Jørgen Hansen <jph@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:06:53 +0200

Thanks to Peter for the initiative. Personally, I would appreciate a more structured way to find the information and details which I lack.

Mail lists and forums are two completely different things and serve their respective purposes. I will not miss the lively debate and endless stream of information of various kinds which I receive through the mail list. On the other hand, I need a place where I can find the information that I need and where I can draw on others' experience - and maybe even help with information which may be helpful to others.

A great initiative that I wish much success- count me in !

joergen