Re: [OMC-Boats] To Much Traffic

From: Kim Foster <snagf@...>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 10:23:27 -0700

Thank you, Peter!!!!! Now we can access the specific information we want and/or provide information we have on specific topics without having our inboxes inundated with dozens of blathering emails on topics not even related to the original boats...like prop guards... It was starting to remind me of talking on a CB radio in the 70s..."anybody out there"????

This will definitely attract more quality information on the boats for everyone to take advantage of....

NICE WORK!