Re: [OMC-Boats] Rope-A-Boat for easy launching

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 07:51:43 -0800 (PST)

I keep looking out my rear door at my Explorer sitting at the rear of the carport.  It's another near snow day here in Dallas.

It's funny about that Rope-a-boat thing.  I thought about doing something similar with ropes myself though that one is far more sophisticated than what I was thinking.  I settled for the standard side guides which, if spring/summer ever gets here, I can try for the first time.

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer