Re: [OMC-Boats] Rope-A-Boat for easy launching

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:31:53 -0700

Yeah, I agree. I don't need one, but I do appreciate the innovative thinking.

Actually, I like the approach he's used in allowing you to buy the various modules or parts and in different finishes.

If you subtract what you would invest in trailer guides, electric winch, new bow eye, etc, then it's nearly expensive.

One drawback is gaining access to the bow eyebolt hardware and then hoping it would co-operate after forty years!

Lee

PS -- Anyone else starting to get spring (boat) fever ??