Re: [OMC-Boats] Cover for a 1969 Evinrude Rougue II

From: Lee K. Shuster \(lib1\) <lib1@...>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 15:31:09 -0700

Andy,

I thought of you when I came across this guy's Rochester 2-G Carb-to-TBI conversion on a newer OMC Chevy V6:
http://home.hiwaay.net/~davida1/boat.htm

Note: How it runs just fine in Open Loop mode without O2 feedback using the GM automotive ECM module. I admire how he expoxy coated the coolant passages on the aluminum intake and did a very tidy installation with wiring and plumbing. Shows how one can affordablly come up with a turn-key solution using re-cycled parts and some imagination.

Alas, I can dream of my ultimate (normally-aspirated ) induction system for my small block V8 OMC (Ford or Chevy):

Imagine how cool this "8-stack" would sound: http://www.cpgnation.com/forum/inglese-introduces-weber-eight-stack-induction-227.html

lee