[OMC-Boats] Cover for a 1969 Evinrude Rougue II

From: Jørgen Hansen <jph@...>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 18:28:04 +0100

I'm missing a cover for a 1969 Evinrude Rougue II. I have tried to contact a flag producer which should hold the original drawings, but they seem to be closed.

If someone holds a copy of the drawings or maybe an old worn out cover that I can use as a model, I would very most like to buy it whatever condition.

Other ideas and suggestions on how I can obtain an cover is very welcome.

Regards
Joergen