Re: [OMC-Boats] omc boat

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 08:43:38 -0700

I also installed the tracks which permit sliding the bimini mounts. The primary benefit is as Bill says, more flexibility in storage options.

You can view Overton's, West Marine, or Boater's World online sites which all carry all the bimini tops and hardware stuff you can imagine.

The slides can be mounted vertically or horizontally. By that I mean, inside the gunwhales (vertically) or atop (horizontally). I chose inside so as not to interfere with my 66 Sportsman's side rails.

Somewhere, I've got some pics, that I will try to dig up and share. I can't believe how much everyone enjoys this addition/improvement to our boat. I should have put it on years earlier.

I went with the Sunbrella fabric and stainless steel top hardware and really get a lot of compliments.

Lee