[OMC-Boats] Guy with modded v6 Sportsman for sale

From: Doug Julien <dfjulien@...>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:51:55 -0800 (PST)

On the subject of four-barrels, what do you listmembers think of the job this guy did on a v6?:

http://lansing.craigslist.org/for/1509082087.html

There's not much left original except the block. The Sportsman hull and interior looks to be in bad shape, but the engine might be worth something. Just wondering if any of these mods would change the "Sportsman 155 experience."

-Doug Julien