Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC deluxe

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 18:11:54 -0600 (CST)
Welcome Anders.....Congrats on your Deluxe. Looking forward to the day you tell us you got her out on the water.

cheers,
B.C.

Nov 29, 2009 03:30:22 PM, omc-boats@... wrote:
Hello,

I recently bought a 17' OMC Deluxe.
Not sure of the year.
The motor looks like the 4cyl-2cycle (80 or 90hp), everything looks to be there except it needs a new timingbelt.

It's a project, big project... so I am doing research and came across this website and forum.
I am certain that once I start the restoration I will have a ton of questions... and having a forum to ask these question is absolutely priceless.

Anders