Re: [OMC-Boats] Doel Fin Hydrofoil

From: Michael Cain <mgcain@...>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:56:44 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Hello Ron! Thank you for the very generous offer. Certainly a great price! I would like one IF it would fit an Evenrude 115 outboard? I have one already on my OMC sterndrive Chris Craft.

But, if its a bunch of trouble and effort, please don't bother. I have one on the outbaord already but it has a chunk missing out of it.

Many Thanks!

Mike Cain

Salem, Oregon