Re: [OMC-Boats] lower unit oil

From: Lee Shuster (lib1) <lib1@...>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 18:18:21 -0600

Type C can be purchased in various packaging from a variety of
vendors, it is highly recommended you stand on your head when turning
your boat upside down. ;-)

http://www.seamar.com/lubrican.html
http://www.boatersland.com/stb27332.html
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/81995/377%20710/0/Type%20C/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/0/0?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=Type%20C&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nao=0&Ns=0&keyword=Type%20C&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=6&subdeptNum=169&classNum=282