Re: [OMC-Boats] RV Anti-Freeze for winterizing?

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:07:10 -0600

The petcock valves are brass and are located on the lower sides of the
engine block. Gently use a small open-end wrench to open them.

I don't use anti-freeze. Instead, I pull both hoses off the fronts of
the exhaust manifolds and then I lower the trailer tongue all the way
with a floor jack.

Lowering the bow helps the water drain out the front of the engine.
Fully lowering the stern leg also helps it drain better.

Lee