Re: [OMC-Boats] Anchor light Replacement lens and holder

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 14:48:36 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Lee,

Unfortunately the only parts manual I have is for the drivetrain.  Don't have one for the boat itself.

Anyone got a  '70 vintage (or thereabouts) parts book that can provide the part number?  Likely the same lens and holder spanned numerous years.

I've got till next season to resolve it so no time like the present to start!

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer

Can anyone suggest a replacement source for the white and clear plastic cover?

Thanks.

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----