Re: [OMC-Boats] Anchor light Replacement lens and holder

From: Anthony <linda@...>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:41:04 -0400

Our dealership sold the Evinude boats during the late 1960s and early 1970s. I have at least 1 lens (maybe 2) that fit the 16' Sportsman and Explorer

#906058, Stern light lens. I'll be glad to check for you if you'd like. Please email me directly.

We still have a 1970 Evinrude Sportsman Trailer Parts Book ; 1970 Evinrude Explorer boat parts book, 1970 Sportsfisherman parts book and a 1970 Rogue II parts book.

1970, 1972 and 1975 Evinrude sterndrive parts books. 1966,, 1967 and 1968. A few factory service manuals for these late 60's, early 70's stern drives.

I will be glad to check for specific books and provide a complete description and condition and/or pictures.

Miscellaneous parts for these sterndrives. Very reasonable prices!

Thanks,

Ed Anthony

Georgia