Re: [OMC-Boats] 1967 evinrude playmate in Holland!

From: ANDY PERAKES <aperakes@...>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 17:00:34 -0400 (EDT)

Wow!  At first I thought you meant Holland, MI, but then I saw you meant the REAL Holland!  That is indeed a rare sight!  Welcome!  This is definitely the forum for any questions you have or help you may need.

Funny story:  I was walking along the waterfront in Sweden when I saw a sticker on a boat that looked familiar.  I walked over and sure enough it was a Michigan registration tag -- 3000+ miles from home!  It wasn't a Johnson/Evinrude, but an out-of-place powerboat just the same.  The owner was there working on it and said he had recently imported it thanks to their relatively strong currency.