[OMC-Boats] 1967 evinrude playmate in Holland!

From: carlo dijkema <di-carlo64@...>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 21:31:28 +0200

Good evening

I found your site of the "oldtimersboats"Playmate Evinrude.

I am Carlo Dijkema and I do have a boat like this since 2008. We are very pleased with this boat and haven't seen a playmate in Holland. So I looked at the internet to see if there are more of these boats.

YES!!

Very nice pictures and happy peaple who did tell there story.

I would like to introduce my boat, to send you some pictures.

Do you want to know more.... Please let me know!

Best regards

Carlo Dijkema, Bedum, Holland (The Netherlands)
                                                _________________________________________________________________ Nieuw: onbeperkte opslagruimte in Windows Live Hotmail http://mail.live.com

IMG_0009.JPG IMG_0010.JPG