[OMC-Boats] Apologies and Sweet 16 Update

From: Ian Torrey <itorrey@...>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:05:58 -0400

I just wanted to apologize to the group for the out of office notifications
that it appears you received over Friday and the weekend. I believe I have
figured out how to solve this in my email client, so this hopefully will not
happen again.

A further update on my OMC boats status. Sadly, I had to part with my Sweet
16 this fall. Renovations on my my house and family commitments made me
realize that Iım just not currently at a time in my life where taking on
this complete overhaul was practical. I sold it to a young fellow in
Wakefield Quebec, and made sure to tell him about this group and the
wonderful, helpful individuals Iıve met through it. Maybe one of these days
Iıll pick up another vintage OMC ­ until then, keep up the great work
everyone, and keep those boats running!

cheers,
Ian
Ian Torrey | Creative Director | itorrey@...
T: +1 613.271.9150 | M: +1 613.794.4596 | F: +1 613.591.3579 |
http://www.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Co., a Harman International Company |