Re: [OMC-Boats] So, what's it worth...

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2009 15:24:40 -0600

People do this for different reasons, like insurance or like re-selling, sorry to hear you might be leaving us, we had so much fun helping you!

Establishing worth, eh? Here are some ideas:

a) Seasonal changes everything, as does current economic conditions, as one's specific locale.

b) You can monitor similar size and horsepower boats on eBay, but you MUST always consider the above,

c) You can also look it up in the Kelly Blue Book for boats, but you might have to use 1970 as a reference, as I don't think they go back as far as 1967.

d) You can follow the FOR SALE section on the OMC-BOATS website and get some historic ideas.

e) You can always donate it to someone on this list and know you're giving it a good home (don't laugh -- that's how I got my boat.)

f) Boaters rarely get out of their boats what they put in.... you wanna play.... you gotta pay.

Lee