Re: [OMC-Boats] Progress

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:01:29 -0700

nice! hey btw - your seats are in great shape, but if you ever
want to improve on the faded color, not sure if you've seen it but
there is a spray you can find in auto parts stores specifically for
vinyl. I have used it on multiple car projects. i was hugely
skeptical at first - imagining big flakes of spray paint flaking off a
month later. but the stuff actually works great. it adheres
great, and stretches and flexes with the vinyl. lasts a long time,
and when it wears is kind wears away like what you'd see with leather
or something. doesn't flake off. i've used on many seats with
great success. no boat seats exposed to hours of sun though - but
would probably be ok. an easy cheap way to get new seats!