Re: [OMC-Boats] oil leak....

From: jason cohn <a36redhead@...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:42:40 -0600

I jus bought another 1968 rogue 210 II from a family that had owned it since 1975 . To my surprise the HULL ID #S are 2618 and 2619 . I checked the serial #s and there are 3 apart . What are the chances these two brothers would come back together . both are the exact same models down to the paint color . I now have the oppotunity to pick n choose as to the best conitioned parts for my baby .. The rogue i jus purchased has the original head in the boat too .. Something mine was missing . I feel very blessed to have a pair of evinrude boats manufactured over 40 yrs ago . I will keep you all posd as to the progress of the brothers ..

> From: Lee.Shuster@...
> To: omc-boats@...
> Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:52:08 -0600
> Subject: Re: [OMC-Boats] oil leak....
>
> CORRECTION! ALL 252's were EVEN fire. Sorry. I need to proofread more carefully.
>
> Lee

                                                _________________________________________________________________ Hotmail® has ever-growing storage! Don’t worry about storage limits. http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_Storage_062009
--_7af5fcc4-7482-4625-a2d0-007bef6df58f_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt;
font-family:Verdana
}
--></style>
</head>
--_7af5fcc4-7482-4625-a2d0-007bef6df58f_--