[OMC-Boats] Pivot cap o-ring

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:01:36 -0400

Under the pivot cap, on the starboard side of the intermediate
housing, I have what looks to be 2 o-rings. One is round and one is
"D" shaped. On mine the "D" shaped one is missing and it appears
someone filled the recess for it with permatex. Problem is, I'm not
seeing the "D" shaped o-ring on the BRP parts diagram. I'm getting a
bad leak from the pivot cap, and I assume its from this home made
o-ring. The pivot cap I'm referring to is #26 in this drawing:
http://12.2.215.22/pub/default.asp?SessionId=072a35a4a90f4620af9009af2b131192&Lang=EN&brands=EJ,ATV,SEADOO,SKIDOO,SPORTBOAT,LYNX,ROADSTER