Re: [OMC-Boats] Carb and fuel gauge

From: BC Howk <bchowk@...>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:17:16 -0500 (CDT)

I have the exact same issue, in my case I believe the wire to the sender is too small (it is CLEARLY not factory wiring), I bought one of those universal senders and been looking around on the internet for fuel gauge calibration techniques (I REALLY want to keep my factory gauge)but have not yet really focused in on fixing the problem and installing the new sender.....

I just tend to fill it up anytime I'm heading out, wether it needs it or not

I'll be interested in what any of ya'll have done as well.

Cheers,

B.C.