Re: [OMC-Boats] She let me down...

From: BLDFW <bldfw@...>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 19:47:50 -0700 (PDT)

I feel your pain.  I'm still trying to work out problems on my boat.  As for your's, it's possible the float might need to be adjusted.  Might be too high and the fuel bowl is overfilling and sloshing out the vent at the top into the spark arrestor housing and draining down the sides.

I hear ya on the "man of leisure" status.  I've been out a year this month.  Not to promising at the moment.  Maybe time to consider a complete career change.  Good thing I had my boat, tractor, and several projects to keep me distracted but now running out of projects and boating season is almost over.  How long you been off?

-Bill
Dallas, TX
1970 Evinrude Explorer - 155 Buick V6 - OMC Sterndrive
http://www.photobucket.com/evinrude_explorer