Re: [OMC-Boats] Insulating engine

From: Lee Shuster <Lee.Shuster@...>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 14:03:16 -0600

I can't remember ($$), most likely I ordered it thru Jeg's or Summit racing. I'm thinking of adding (over the off season) their "Second Strike" 'msd-cd' module, primarily to increase economy and add an adjustable rev limiter. But the basics are covered with the Petronix II with or without a hotter coil.