Re: [OMC-Boats] Thank you all.

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 21:31:01 -0400

Well, I'll pick up a new tach. I'd like to find one the same size and
look as the old one so it still looks sort of factory. I'll check out
the ones Ethan linked to. I also plan to install an accurate speedo to
back up the GPS. The facotory speed hole has some other gauge in it. A
digital that doesn't function. It's an "OMCTracker" something or
other. I think it may be a crude old fashioned depth gauge. Whatever
it is, it doesn't work so I'll pull it and use a real speedometer.

Thanks again all.