Re: [OMC-Boats] carb question....

From: jd <jdood@...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:16:45 -0700

hi - this original message was from BC a while back, just now
getting to the carb adjust phase of my stuff. Rather than just
tweek the 2 screws in front, now that I (think) I have a working
tach, I want to try to do the full blown adjust thing.........which
according to this post involves a vacuum gauge. No prob there,
gonna see if harbor freight has one. But i looked behind the carb
for some sort of obvious place to screw it in and am confused. This
shot is the view behind my carb. 3 plugs in manifold. Where do I
plug in a vac gauge? Is it one of those? Or somewhere on the carb
itself?

thanks, Jeff D