Re: [OMC-Boats] Thank you all.

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:37:24 -0400

Thanks Lee. So you do thing I should change props to keep me a little
lower RPM at redline? I'll look into that. Like you said maybe over
the winter. So that would be in effect "lowering the gearing" like
changing sprockets on a motorcycle. I should get out of the hole
faster if I re prop for a better WOT rpm?

One more question popped up yesterday. My throttle cable seems to have
excessive play. Moving the control stick forward will engage forward
gear, but it doesn't seem to increase the throttle until it get about
halfway to full forward. It still seems to reach full throttle though,
so maybe I should leave it alone.