Re: [OMC-Boats] Floor question...

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 08:33:45 -0600

That's close, maybe a little heavy. Empty Trailer weight is 800 lbs,,
(with brakes) for the 19' trailer.
See: http://www.hhscott.com/evinrude/images/Trailer/Untitled-1s.jpg

Your boat weight is within 25 - 40 lbs of the 69 Evinrude 19. (66 -67
model years were a tad lighter.)

Add in all the gas, gear, engine fluids you're probably lugging 3300 -
3500 lbs, with a little over 200 lbs on the tongue.

You should run it over a scale and verify, which will tell you a) if
you're lugging around extra water, and b) how much safety gear weighs
in in abota: anchor, lines, PFD's tools, etc.)