Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC Type C lab testing

From: Lee Shuster <lks@...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:28:14 -0600

It never ceases to amaze me how completely engineered these OMC units
were. These guys must have been on their "A" game in the late fifties
to early seventies designing these products.

I'm sure OMC went to great lengths to insure reliability. Once they
figured out what lubrication was needed, they probably just called
Mobil or one of the other "big" oil companies to formulate their
unique "premium" blend.

Wonder what Type "C" stood for?

Lee