Re: [OMC-Boats] OMC Type C lab testing

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 22:04:29 -0400

Thanks Andy. I didn't use ATF. I used Citgo stuff. I looked it up and
compared it to other Type C lubes, but I'm a bit ignorant of technical
chemical terms. So much of the terminology is lost on me. And the
Citgo info doesn't list specs on Dielectric properties. Heres the
stuff I used. Looks like it's suitable, but hard for me to say.
http://www.docs.citgo.com/msds_pi/10015.pdf Either way, it's getting
changed before next season though. The stuff I drained looked pretty
nasty, so I figure what's in there now is more of a flush than a long
term fill.

Justin