Re: [OMC-Boats] Horn and blower

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 16:55:27 -0400

Yunz guys are so smart! Thanks for the replies. I haven't had much
time to explore the boat since I got it home. I have the battery on
the charge now. I plan to go out in a bit and look it over. I want to
know where everything is, check some out of the way areas for rot, and
maybe put some fuel stabilizer in the tank and run it through the
carb. I'm not sure how old the gas is, and I want to be on the safe
side until I can get it filled up, probably next week. I don't want to
trailer it to the gas station until I get the trailer title
transfered. Which won't happen until next week if I can't get to it
tomorrow. I'm anxious to get it on the river for a test run, but it's
been a few years since I launched a boat, so I want to do it on a
weekday when there won't be as many people at the ramp to witess my
hi-jinks. ;-)