Re: [OMC-Boats] Hello

From: Greg Tabers <gtabers5572@...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:24:33 -0700 (PDT)

My spedo doesn't work either. So any input on that would be great.

Thanks for the input guys it is much appreciated. I did try the mixture and idle adjustments to no avail. I am about 90% sure the ignition system is good (considering I have replaced about 90% of it LOL). I am considering taking the alternator out and having it checked.