Re: [OMC-Boats] Hello

From: Justin DeSantis <duc1098desmo@...>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:43:36 -0400

Ok gentlemen. As promised, here is a link to my photobucket gallery of
the boat. Clicking the thumbnail will bring up about a half sized
picture. Clicking again will open it full size should you want to look
closer. Another question jumps to mind. The owner of the boat is
offering me a Bottom Line fish finder and a Uniden ship to shore radio
for an additional $350. I'm not a fisherman, and I've never bought a
ship to shore, so I don't know what that stuff is worth. Is that a
fair price? He also has a GPS, King Lorraine or something like that.
He things it may be obsolete though. Any input on that stuff?

Anyhow, link to pics:
http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/nitsujcbr/good%20ship%20lollypop/

And feel free to look through all my photobucket albums if you want to
see more pics of me and things I take pics of. All pretty boring. But
a little view into my life.

Justin